This is how the Bauer Brothers Farm looked in 1876. The original farm was 181.75 acres. Some time the land on the south side of Beechgrove Road was sold reducing todays farm size to 160 acres. It is interesting to see how the little community of Ogden looked when there was a Friends Meeting House, a railroad depot and scales. Several of the names in Ogden and at nearby locations on the map are mentioned in on the history page we have of the farm.